Wednesday, November 18, 2009

CODY TOWNSEND GOES STREAKING OFF THE PALISADES!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Two perfectly heterosexual men streak the palisades in honor of Shane McConkey)

So the night before Cody Townsend & Greg Lindsey decided to go streaking off the Palisades Cody came into Sandy's Pub & sat at the bar to have a couple of drinks & some chow. I happened to be bar tending that night and Cody & I got to chatting about Shane and how he was the fucking coolest!

Then we started talking about ways to honor Shane & the types of things that would be remotely worthy of honoring him. Cody mentioned something about the Squaw Valley Dare Force. I'm not going to go into the details of what that is, because it doesn't really exist yet, but I'm gonna throw it out there and say that it will.

Mainly, Cody and I spoke about doing crazy things that are somewhat stupid and very dangerous. Right before Cody left the bar we made plans to go skiing before Shane's service. He told me I should bring my camera. He didn't really tell me why or what he had planned, but when Cody tells you to bring a camera to capture something it generally means something is going to go down that day.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Cody Townsend & Greg Lindsey Stacked Naked Spreads off The Palisades!)

No comments:

Post a Comment